It’s vital that you save trees, save paper, and the greatest method to save earth is by using suitable applications depending on your own needs and going digital.
Contract Management Software is one of the most important among these in implementing digital transformation.
The truth is, among the worst use of the resources of Earth is many companies using of paper for day-to-day operations. You should remember a typical worker of a big, moderate or small firm uses an eye-popping 10,000 sheets of paper per year?
Here’s one way to reduce the use of your paper in the company environment and to go digital.
Whichever kind of records and contracts you handle, from seller contracts to customer deals to office or legal contracts, they all need paper… many of them!
Especially awful is the contract and record section, when edits and discussions come into accounts and multiple variants of the docs are created. In the old paper- based this created pulp that was enough to ruin a whole area of woods.
Contract lifecycle management software applications has many advantages, besides helping save earth and better manage healthcare industry.
Contract Management Software will help you with all sorts of best features like the following:
- central document repository with easy search capabilities.
- secure environment with two factor authentication
- Entire audit log which records everything that happens in the system.
- Reporting capability with various custom reports
- Ability to do quick analytics and search
- Super simple dashboard for easy navigation and filtering of all contracts.
- Approval workflow within the software
- contract authoring and redlining
- easy settings for customization
- simple roles and authorization configuration
- Reminder emails which will send periodic notifications.
- Contract repository that Grows with the business
- easy migration of contractual documents
- Importing all your current contract from your current contract management system
- Full control of your contract metadata at all times including the export functionality.
If you’re surprised by the amount of hard copy usage in businesses, know that just in United States 30% of the paper is consumed than in the universe, online contract lifecycle system is a simple step that you can make for streamlining the healthcare industry.