The availability of various harmful chemical elements in water makes it essential for us to test and then accept it for the purpose of drinking or cooking. There are different ways to test the purity of water. It can range from infield testing of a single or multiple constituents in the laboratories. Such equipment is available in every pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Your single mistake can cost you a lot if not cared on time.
Why do you need to test the purity of water?
There are millions of people around the world who consume supplied water for drinking purpose. However, due to the increasing constituents of chemicals in water it has become important to test the water before it is consumed. Some of the reasons which make you to go for water testing are-
- There is lack in the standard maintained for drinking water that is supplied by the treatment plants.
- Checking water periodically assures you to consume it safely without any worries.
- You can easily check it at your home rather than going to the laboratories.
- The pollutant found in water cannot be seen through naked eyes, so it becomes essential to test it for your own safety.
- Even research state that almost no household water has ever been tested.
The water supply from private sectors should be checked on regular basis as it might contain harmful bacteria. The chemicals found in water can have an adverse impact not only on the human body but also on the animals.
How can you test the purity if water supplied to your homes?
People these days’ finds it easier to buy the distilled bottle from outside rather than spending on the water testing kit to check the purity of water supply. Don’t you want to know how pure is the water that you get at home? Impurities that are found in water include mercury, various fertilizers, medicines, lead, microorganisms and many more.
When it comes to the consumption of water then there are many highly advanced Test Assured Test that resolve your problem. You can easily test it on own through various simple steps.
- Fill a clean glass with tap water.
- Take a look at the water and check whether it is cloudy or clear. If you see the particles floating then there are impurities present in it.
- You can also smell the water to check if there are any medicines in it. If you smell it like rotten eggs, swimming pool water or nail paint remover then it contains high amount of chemicals.
- You can buy a water purity test kit either online or from any store.
- If you do not want to get into water testing than you can simply call your water supplier and enquire about the water tests they perform.
- You can even take your house water for testing to professionals.
If you care about your loved ones then make sure you get your water tested before it is too late.